Coming up to the financial year end means a chance to start again in business and life. In Australia, it means winter so it’s also an awesome time to detox.
Using lemons, will not only clean your body but also help fight the flu or cold.
Why not try this detox and notice the changes straight away (it’s a great one for the colon too):
- ½ cup 100 percent pure organic apple juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ginger juice
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ cup warm purified water
- Start with a tall glass and a spoon.
- Place 3.5 ounces of purified water in a pan. You want to warm the water, not boil it so that you can drink the water at a safe temperature.
- Once it is warm, pour it into your glass. Then add the sea salt and stir.
- Add the apple juice, ginger juice, and fresh lemon juice. Stir.
- Drink first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Then have this mixture again just before a light lunch, and again mid-afternoon.
How to Do The Detox
Drink this first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Then have this mixture again just before a light lunch of steamed vegetables and baked salmon, tuna or other fish and again mid-afternoon.
Don’t forget to drink 6–8 glasses of room temperature water throughout the day. Even if you aren’t on detox or better yet why not incorporate this detox into your daily habits.
It may be best to slow down the consumption of liquids after 5 p.m. so that you are not awakened in the night needing to go to the bathroom.
If you have a detox that you use regularly we would love to hear from you. Leave your comments below.
The Gardenhood Team